Tuesday 12 April 2011

Eye of the Storm

Coming to you live from the center of a bidding war on the house of our dreams. Holy shit. I have never been so nervous in my life. Our bid is currently sitting at the top of our budget. Maxed right the fuck out. Conditions have all been dropped with exception of financing...which we've already been approved. I feel like I'm going to be sick. I'm usually a very patient person. In this case, not so much. This experience is bringing on so many feelings at once that I never though possible to feel at any one time. I just found myself Googling for The Law of Attraction. Trying to vibe and think positive like I've never vibed and thought so positive before. This feeling that my family's future is lying in someone else's hands is making me want to plead with the sellers to sell us their home. I've even gone as far as to email our mortgage broker asking if there's any way we can just get a little more money. The amount we got was based on higher property taxes so I think there's a possibility.


We've looked at 6 other houses in town. They were all crap. Run-down, over-priced. Disgusting really. I don't WANT to wait for another house to come on the market. I want THIS house. Yes, I probably sound like a spoiled brat but whatever!

I need to try and take my mind off this for a while. I'm never going to sleep tonight. I guess as the saying goes, "What's meant to be, will be".

I'll keep you posted...

1 comment: