Sunday 24 April 2011

Top 10 Things on Amy's Mind Today:

1. My Children. At home with Daddy on Easter while I work.
2. It's beautiful outside and I'm stuck in my office.
3. I'm excited to go sign our mortgage papers on Tuesday.
4. Trying to think of new topics to blog about.
5. Who's going to win the election? Will my vote really count?
6. I need to find a new book to read. Something Chick Lit. Something funny.
7. Need to think of more meals for this week's meal plan. Need new recipes.
8. Wish I had more to do at work today so I don't feel so guilty.
9. I'm tired. I could use a nap.
10. I think I need a new lens for my camera. I'm just not getting the photos I envisioned being able to take. Although perhaps it's only my inexperience?

1 comment:

  1. Great Post! I wasn't even aware you had a blog! I look forward to following!

    I also know what you mean about feeling guilty about not having enough to do at work. I feel that way everyday of my life! Oh, and Congratulations on your house, VERY Exciting! Brings back memories of when I was buying mine!
    Xoxo,
    Corrine

    ReplyDelete